SOLD Alpacka Classic Small with Cruiser Deck SOLD

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
teethless
SOLD Alpacka Classic Small with Cruiser Deck SOLD

Post by teethless » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:42 am

***SOLD***Catch and release. I bought the boat, took it out on a lake once, and confirmed my suspicion I'll need the next size up. Text from previous owner below:

"Purchased new March 2017. Upgraded with tiedowns, inflatable foot brace and a foam backband. Includes inflation bag, stuff sack, and extra inflatable seat back (this was in boat originally, before I upgraded to the back band). This boat has had no damage or repairs – there have been zero punctures or tears."

It is in great shape and looking for a new owner! I like the feature that you can remove the spray skirt.

Currently an 11 week lead time for new boats with Alpacka! Selling for $900 shipped in the US.

Thanks!
***SOLD***