SOLD Alpacka Llama I213, needs repair

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
buckyslc
SOLD Alpacka Llama I213, needs repair

Post by buckyslc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:18 pm

For Sale is an approx 10-year-old Alpacka Llama (large), color blue, serial ending in I213. This is an open-deck boat with no skirt, no self-bailing, no storage zips. This boat weighs in at 6 pounds 0 ounces. This boat is sold AS-IS and NO RETURNS. Cost is $300, plus shipping to lower 48. No shipping charge for pick-up in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.

I would consider the condition of this boat to be heavily used and fair to poor condition.

This packraft does currently hold air but it is NOT currently in condition for reliable floating. NO GUARANTEE is given to the performance or condition of this packraft. I would NOT consider this packraft suitable for use without repair.

This packraft holds air, but with a slow leak. The stem of the main chamber mouth valve has a crack, which is the main culprit of the raft slowly leaking. The mouth valve has been repaired with Aquaseal, which slows but does not eliminate the leak. This mouth valve should be more robustly repaired, or more ideally replaced entirely.

There are numerous patches on the main chamber and floor. Some of the patches were made to repair pinholes/tears, and some were installed proactively at wear-points before a leak started. No guarantee is given regarding the condition of this packraft or its existing repairs.

The lumbar attachment points have been reglued onto the boat.

Photos available on request. Thanks!
Last edited by buckyslc on Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

buckyslc

Re: FS Alpacka Llama I213, needs repair

Post by buckyslc » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:13 am

sold